“For God isn’t a Lord of confusion however of harmony.”
1 Corinthians 14:33
The birthday celebration had been a superb achievement. The visitor had withdrawn and William, who had quite recently turned two, was snoozing in his bed. I was sitting depleted in the lounge gazing at all the wreck to be tidied up. Its majority was rubbish so that was simple. What was irritating me strangely were every one of the presents lying on the floor. I hadn’t exactly mulled over everything as of not long ago, yet how was I going to manage them all? William was our lone youngster, he had recently turned two, and right now the amount and the board of his toys was turning into a rising issue. I needed to invest quality energy with him and not continually be cleaning, however letting his toys assume control over the house didn’t appear to be the ideal compromise by the same token. I needed to give us something else; something that would fulfill My Luxeve and advance us both.
It would be one more year before I started to track down replies to my concern. One month before William’s third birthday celebration I signed up for a drawn out Montessori educator preparing program. There I learned numerous new and fascinating scholastic hypotheses yet what demonstrated the most significant to me was not about the study hall. Maybe it was what I found out about my home. I started to consider my home a spot I can plan for my kid’s turn of events. Not scholastically, however a spot to support his soul. Also, what I found at the focal point, all things considered, was structure.
Kids answer emphatically to arrange on the grounds that it enables them to work and play all the more gainfully. Since request is something contrary to mess, which diverts and interferes, it reinforces their capacity to think which extends their abilities to focus. Request empowers kids to work all the more autonomously in light of the fact that it is predictable; which thus supports their self-assurance. Request incredibly lessens dissatisfaction since it is reliable. Request cultivates inventiveness in light of the fact that is sets limits on the amount of things empowering youngsters to make do. Request encompasses youngsters with magnificence and harmony; which is of God. Furthermore, finally, it liberates the two guardians and kids to invest more energy with one another on the grounds that it is time effective.
In any case, how could I go to, in a straightforward way, bring this head hypothesis into commonsense application? The primary thing I concluded I really wanted was a functioning definition for “request”. I picked “a spot for everything and all things where they ought to be.” And in light of the fact that this request is for little kids, I added, “a low spot for everything…” Then I reviewed rules, a recipe in a manner of speaking, to make this idea called “request” in my home. Utilizing a few sources, this is the rundown I ordered.
1. Place long low retires, around 30″ high, 45″ long and 10″ profound, in a few of the most utilized region of the house. For instance the kitchen, family room, youngster’s room, and, surprisingly, the carport. They needn’t bother with to be costly or extravagant. A solitary board laying on blocks will do, for however long it is secure. What’s more, a great time period is the point at which a child is mature enough to see around the room.
2. Allot kid’s toys/exercises individual puts on the racks. Abstain from any stacking or swarming.
3. Keep like things in crates, on plate, or in boxes (ideally clear whenever made of plastic) with simple open covers. Bigger sets requiring bigger containers can be kept in assigned puts on the floor. (Toys boxes are too enormous, require “digging and unloading” to track down things, and rout the objective of giving a singular space to every thing.)
4. Limit the quantity of toys/exercises to just what will fit on the racks or will serenely fit in a room, on account of bigger things.
5. Limit the quantity of pieces inside sets assuming that play and cleanup appears to be overpowering.
6. Store away all extra toys/exercises to be turned with things as of now on racks.
7. Give regions to take the toys/exercises to, similar to a little mat on the floor (regardless of whether there is now a rug), a kid measured table and seat, a story table, or a parlor seat. Consider what kinds of surfaces are expected to appropriately utilize the particular toys/exercises that are in the room.
8. Drape snares at youngster’s level in like manner stockpiling regions for things like kids’ jackets, brushes, and yard devices. Lower bars in storage rooms for hanging garments.
9. Tidy up is an educational experience. Start by returning things on the racks for babies and little children while they watch. Welcome little children to help. Keep beginning solicitations to return things little and when they are feeling great. Steadily increment your solicitations.
10. Put kids to sleep every night in a spotless room so they can wake the following day in a delightful, quiet spot.
Kids can’t make request however they can figure out how to keep up with it and even rejoice in light of doing so assuming the amount of their things is age fitting. This is critical. In the event that the errand is overpowering, it’s a certain sign that the age/amount balance is wrong. Essentially significance, there are such a large number of things for the age of the youngster to make due. At the point when this occurs in my home, I allude back to #5 and #6 and pick a couple of additional things to store away (or part with).