Thinking approximately buying and putting in your very own stair carry? In nowadays’s net market, the trend is shifting toward purchaser pleasant merchandise. Manufactures are growing and generating products that a typical consumer or house owner can installation with fashionable family tools in just a few hours.
The first step all stair lift manufactures require from the client or homeowner before a product is made and shipped are the measurements of the staircase. It is very smooth to degree for your new stair lift. All you need is a superb satisfactory tape measure to get the process carried out.
Before you start to measure, take a wellknown overview of your stairway layout and determine which facet of the staircase the stair lift can be hooked up on, when viewed from the bottom. Typically, stair lifts can be established on either aspect of the staircase. Depending at the layout, pick the best side where it is going to be the very best to get on and rancid the carry avoiding any obstacles on the top or bottom.
Most stair lifts mount to the staircase tread and not the wall. So no partitions are essential for most stair carry designs. Make certain you recognize the manufactures design to make certain that is the case.
Now which you have determined which aspect of the staircase the stair carry can be installed, comply with the stairs below to take proper measurements. Always degree twice. All measurements need to be recorded in inches.
The following 7 measurements are required to determine if a stair lift application will paintings for your mobility wishes.
1. Overall Length – This is the MOST IMPORTANT measurement! This determines the duration of rail you may need for the elevate. To achieve this size stand at the pinnacle of your stairs, make bigger your faucet degree until it’s miles laying on all the stair treads and the tip of the tape measure is touching the touchdown at the lowest of the stairs. How many inches is it from the bottom touchdown to the pinnacle of the higher landing? Document this range.
2. Top Stair to Bottom Stair – Measure from the threshold of the top step to the threshold of the bottom step.
Three. Width – Measure the width of your staircase from wall to wall or interior width of the staircase. In many instances this could be wall to wall.
Four. Bottom Clearance – If there may be a wall or a door Rolsteiger 90cm breed at the lowest of the steps, area the start of the tape degree at the beginning of the door body or wall and increase out till you attain the lowest of you step wall. Note: This should be executed if you have a wall (touchdown) or door at the pinnacle of the steps as properly and add a number 8 (eight) measurement and mark that as the “top clearance”.
The ultimate three measurements (5, 6, and 7) will allow the manufacturer to preset the seat angle of your elevate at the manufacturing unit.
5. Rise of ONE STEP – Measure the peak of 1 stair. This is Rolsteiger 90cm breed from the base of 1 tread to the following.
6. Tread of ONE STEP – Measure the width of 1 step. This is the location you walk on. Measure from the the front of the step to the lower back of the step.
7. Diagonal of ONE STEP – Measure the duration from one edge of a step to the top of the subsequent. Similar to step 1 but in place of the entire staircase length, only degree the duration between two steps.
Contact: Panthera Store
Company name: Panthera Steigers & Trappen
Address: Industrieweg 12
Zip Code: 1521 NB
Country: The Netherlands
Phone: Tel: +31 (0)75-2340440
Email: [email protected]