The Florida 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 Lottery Video game is just one of the best lotto bets you can make anywhere. The chances of matching all 5 winning numbers in the following Fantasy 5 illustration are 1 in 376,992. The odds of matching 4 of 5 winning numbers are 1 in 2,432 and also the odds of matching 3 of 5 winning numbers are 1 in 81.07. Compare Florida’s Dream 5 odds to the millions to 1 odds of a 6-number lottery drawing or a 4 +1 number mega-money illustration. Leading Dream 5 reward winners over the past 5-years have won as high as $350,000 in a single illustration and, on those days when there were no leading prize winners, players that matched 4 of 5 winning numbers have actually won as high as $1,150 in a single illustration. Players that match 3 of 5 winning numbers commonly win $10, as well as those players that match 2 of 5 winning numbers win a free Fantasy 5 ticket for the next drawing.
Lottery games such as Florida’s Fantasy 5 are based on a random option of numbers. It is impossible for anyone or any type of computer system software to predict which numbers will be reeled in the next drawing. It is for this easy reality alone that you should not lose your money on lottery game software application, lotto game wheels or various other lotto game techniques like those advertised throughout the web. A lot of self-described lottery “professionals” marketing such lottery game products all advise against playing lotto game terminal generated “quick choices”. Reality of the issue is that of all the Fantasy 5 pot tickets over the past 5+ years (3,989 prize tickets), practically 50% were “fast picks” (1,971 “quick-pick” prize tickets).
The very best ways to boost your possibilities of winning 3, 4 and 5 number Dream 5 cash prizes are to recognize, pick and play those number combinations that have traditionally been attracted a lot more frequently over an extended period of time than those number mixes that have hardly ever been attracted over the very same time period. To put it simply, play the tried and tested percents.
An 運彩 excellent source that recognizes the 2, 3, 4 as well as 5 number winning number mixes of 1,825 Florida Dream 5 drawings from July 16, 2001 (the start day of the 5/36 Matrix Fantasy 5 video game) with July 15, 2006 is the “Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery Game Facts Report”, which is used at [http://www.freefantasy5lotterytips.com] for $12.95. The “Record” was published by BESTRACS Consulting, LLC, a firm that has compiled all the Florida Fantasy 5 winning number combinations for the past 5-years. The “Record” includes easy to check out tables that properly portray the variety of times each of the 36 numbers was drawn over the 5-year duration; the number of times each of the 36 numbers was drawn in each of the 5 settings of the winning number mixes (i.e. 1st, second, third, fourth and 5th placement); the number of times each possible 2-number mix (each possible pair) was attracted; all the 3-number mixes that “hit” 7 or even more times over the 5-year period; all the 4-number mixes that “hit” 3 or even more times over the 5-year duration; high/low and odd/even winning number combination proportions; other winning number combination percentages and also more.
The “Record” does not definitively tell you which numbers or number mixes to play nor does it suggest any type of clear-cut lottery game playing technique or the quantity of cash to play – it just stands for the actual patterns of the winning number mixes and also number patterns over the 5-year period and calculations acquired there from.
The “Record” also consists of the winning number mixes from July 16, 2006 with the end of many existing previous week as of the day the “Record” is ordered.
The complying with are a few of the playing Tips that are quickly derived from the “Florida Dream 5 Lottery Details Report”:.
1. Play 3-odd/2-even and/or 2-odd/3-even 5-number mixes. Such odd/even combinations jointly “struck” a total amount of 1,208 times over the 5-year period (equates to a 66.19% winning portion).
2. Play 3-low (numbers 1 with 18)/ 2-high (numbers 19-36) and/or 2-low/3-high 5-number mixes. Such combinations collectively “hit” a total of 1,226 times over the 5-year period (corresponds to a 67.18% winning percentage).
3. Play number pairs that “hit” regularly over the 5-year duration (i.e.” 2-35″) with other numbers that “hit” regularly as well as with “long shot” numbers. There are several of these “winning sets” identified in the “Florida Fantasy 5 Lotto Game Facts Record”.
4. Play successive number sets that “hit” regularly over the 5-year period (i.e.” 30-31″) with your various other numbers. There are numerous of these “winning consecutive number pairs” identified in the “Florida Dream 5 Lottery Facts Record”.
5. Do not play 5-number mixes that “hit” formerly over the 5-year period. Just two of the exact same combinations duplicated over the 5-year period.
6. Do not play the same 4-number mixes repetitively. Only 32 4-number combinations duplicated greater than two times over the 5-year duration.
7. Do not play 5-consecutive number combinations (i.e. “5-6-7-8-9”). No such 5-consecutive number combinations “hit” over the 5-year duration.
8. Do not play “all odd number” or “all even number” combinations. “All odd number” combinations “hit” only 55 times over the 5-year period (a 96.99% shedding percent) as well as “all also number” mixes “hit” only 49 times over the 5-year period (a 97.32% shedding percent).
9. Do not play “all low number” (1 via 18) or “all high number” (19 via 36) mixes. “All low number” mixes “hit” only 41 times over the 5-year duration (a 97.75% shedding percentage) and “all high number” combinations “struck” just 42 times over the 5-year period (a 97.70% shedding portion).
10. Always include a few “fast choices” in with your daily Dream 5 plays.